Born in 1893 in East Falls, Ella gives vivid descriptions of stores, institutions, medical care, and people of of East Falls past, including the Dobsons, Kellys, and Hohenadels.
Born in 1925, Mary moved to Eveline Street in East Falls in 1947 and never moved.
Interview focuses on St. Bridget Church, stores along Ridge and Midvale Avenues.
Mary describes working at Dobson Mills, talks of the Dobson family, and shares memories of Forest School, doctors, and life in East Falls.
Mae gives memories of Falls Presbyterian Church, her involvement with Old Academy Players, and the Stetson Hat Factory.